TAH.org has partnered with the Missouri Humanities Council to most current two particular webinars in relation to the function of faith and the American church in reform movements. The second one, taking confirm on 8 DEC 2020 at 7pm CT, will focal stage at the function of faith within the post-WW2 Civil Rights Jog. The program, which can ultimate one hour, will include a dialog between Dr. Jeff Sikkenga, Govt Director of the Ashbrook Heart and professor of Political Science at Ashland Faculty, and Dr. Melissa Matthes, of United States Jump Guard Academy.
All attendees will secure a certificates for continuing coaching time, and all other people would possibly possibly be capable of are taking a look forward to questions of our panelists by means of the Q&A function in Zoom.
- “Love Your Enemies” Sermon, Martin Luther King, Jr., 17 NOV 1957
- Letter from Birmingham Prison, Martin Luther King, Jr., 16 April 1963
- A Time to Ruin Silence, Martin Luther King, Jr., 4 APR 1967
- The Bullet or the Poll, Malcolm X, 3 APR 1964
- Final Interviews and Solutions, Malcolm X